Through our Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) and the Certified Home Health Care Program, CHC can help patients with more short-term needs. Registered Professional Nurse case managers directly supervise services provided and coordinate other services based on physician's orders, patient needs, and risk assessment. Examples of short-term CHC patients might include:
- Someone with a surgical wound
- Someone who has a medical change (ex. Newly-diagnosed diabetic, CHF, COPD, pneumonia, UTI) as noted by MD
- Someone who is high risk due to physical or cognitive impairment; complex medical needs; those who lack family support; at high risk for repeat hospitalizations.
- Someone who needs physical therapy
- Someone adapting to a physical change in ability
- Someone who needs IV antibiotics or chemotherapy.
Nursing, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Medical Social Services, Physical, Occupational, Respiratory Therapies, Speech and Language Pathology, Nutritional Services, Medical Supplies and Equipment.
Medicare, Medicaid, Third Party Payor (Co-pay might apply), Self-pay