RN - Weekend Track - Part Time Hours - Full Time Benefits • Part-Time
- Registered Nurse (RN) weekend option of 8 hour or 12 hour shifts for a total of 24 hours in a week beginning Friday and ending Monday. Receive full time benefits and an enhanced pay rate. Registered Nurse (RN) will perform admission to homecare visits or routine homecare visits on established patients. Excellent opportunity to have your weekdays free for living your life!
Extensive orientation and ongoing support.
- •Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
•Minimum of one year’s nursing experience in an acute care center or home care agency, preferred.
• Ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient;
• Development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s);
• Providing services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care;
• Patient, caregiver and family counseling;
• Patient and caregiver notes;
• Communication with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care;
• Participation in the HHA’s QAPI program; and
• Participation in HHA-sponsored training.